Posted on 12 Nov 2009
Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. (ISA), based in New York, has enhanced their current Worker's Compensation Program through the addition of new eligible classes in the social service, small business and healthcare industries. This Worker Compensation Product is extremely competitive and available as either a stand alone policy or in conjunction with ISA's comprehensive Social Service Package. The minimum premium for this program is now $2,500.
Program Highlights and Eligibility:
• Eligible to Social Service, Home Healthcare and Medical Staffing programs
• Minimum premium of $2,500 required
• Experience Mod minimum of .65 and maximum of 1.49
• Guaranteed Cost
• 5% commission on premiums up to $250,000
• Available in all states except the monopolistic states of Ohio, Washington, Wyoming and North Dakota
• Worker’s Compensation Supplement
• 5 years Currently Valued Loss Runs
• Current Experience Mod worksheets
• 5 years verifiable payrolls & premiums
• WC Acords
ISA’s expanded Workers Compensation solution offers broad eligibility, low minimum premiums and competitive commission. Products include valuable claims service and consultative risk management resources.
Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. has provided innovative and competitive insurance solutions for over 35 years. ISA is committed to continually enhancing insurance products tailored to social service, developmental disability, addiction treatment, mental healthcare and youth development service providers. Programs are available exclusively through independent agents and brokers. For more information please visit www.siegelagency.com.