Posted on 03 Nov 10
Zurich Financial Services Group (Zurich) announced key appointments within its General Insurance (GI) segment.
These appointments are related to the ongoing review of the GI business, which is part of a Group-wide initiative to clarify accountability, focus on responsibility and reduce complexity. As announced earlier this year, further information on the new GI structure and strategy will be communicated to the market on December 2 at Zurich’s next Investors’ Day.
The following executives are heading the six market-facing GI businesses effective *immediately:
• CEO Global Corporate, Mario Vitale
• CEO North America Commercial, Mike Foley
• CEO Europe, Patrick Manley (*effective January 1, 2011)
• CEO Latin America, Peter Rebrin
• CEO Asia-Pacific, Johnny Chen
• CEO Middle East & Africa, Saad Mered
All CEOs will report to Mario Greco, CEO General Insurance. Where required, appointments are subject to regulatory approval.