Posted on 04 May 10
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. announced the launch of The Harford Mobile(TM), which provides iPhone(TM) users with quick access to checklists, emergency phone numbers and claims reporting features for auto insurance customers.
"The Hartford Mobile represents our commitment to innovative, customer-focused technology," said Jonathan Bennett, Executive Vice President, Digital Commerce & Customer Analytics. "We have recently reorganized the company around customer segments and we established an integrated Digital Commerce organization. These improvements will position us to more effectively identify customer needs and continue to launch new technologies."
The Hartford Mobile will provide consumers with the ability to:
• Access an auto accident checklist.
• Collect and exchange driver and accident information, including accident photos.
• Reference helpful roadside guides, including an interactive Emergency Kit Checklist.
• Locate an auto repair facility from The Hartford's national network of approved shops.
• Save and review accident history.
• Find a replacement vehicle - new or used.
• Access to national glass repair service.
• Quickly access RESCUE 1-800 roadside services.
• Store vehicle and insurance information for quick and easy access.
• Access additional special features for customers of The Hartford, such as express connect to The Hartford's Claims services and automatically submitting accident photos and notes directly from the iPhone.
All iPhone users can take advantage of The Hartford Mobile. To learn more and to download the application, go to www.thehartford.com/thehartfordmobile or visit the Apple iTunes App Store to download the app.