Posted on 21 Jul 10
Liberty Mutual Group today announced a new distribution and service organization that provides agents and brokers a single point of entry for accessing commercial property, casualty and specialty lines insurance as well as claims and loss control services for their national accounts and mid-sized business clients.
"Liberty Mutual's new distribution and service operation reflects our commitment to helping agent and broker distribution partners grow and retain their books of business of national and mid-sized clients," said J. Paul Condrin, President of Liberty Mutual's Commercial Markets strategic business unit. "We look forward to establishing even stronger, more profitable relationships with agents and brokers under our streamlined, go-to market strategy."
The new distribution and service management group will operate through six new geographic divisions and a major accounts division. “Our geographic divisions feature expertise in national accounts, middle market and field services, offering agents and brokers local decision making and greater responsiveness to help them meet their clients' wide-ranging needs," said Mr. Condrin.
Mark A. Butler has been appointed President of the new distribution and service management group. Following are the executive vice presidents leading the major accounts and geographic divisions:
• Mr. Douglas M. Nelson, General Manager, Major Accounts
• Ms. Susan M. Doyle, Division General Manager, Southwest
• Mr. David R. Dwortz, Division General Manager, Northeast
• Mr. David E. Eaglen, Division General Manager, Mid-Atlantic
• Ms. Deborah L. Michel, Division General Manager, Midwest
• Mr. George D. Townsend, Division General Manager, Southeast
• Mr. Peter L. Wise, Division General Manager, West
• Mr. Mark J. Moitoso, General Manager Distribution Management