Posted on 06 Jul 11
Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading North American insurance brokerage, will be hosting two complimentary, educational webinars in July on various risk management related topics through their Risk Services Division, Hub International Risk Services (Hub Risk Services). These webinars could benefit risk managers, and others responsible for managing the property and casualty insurance programs for their business. The first webinar, to be held on July 12th at 11:00 am CST, will focus on combating workers’ compensation fraud. The second webinar, to be held on July 26th at 11:00 am CST, will address fleet safety – Compliance Safety and Accountability (CSA) and Safety Measurement System (SMS) Pathway to a safer future.
Combating Workers’ Compensation Fraud Webinar:
Although workers’ compensation claims have declined compared to prior years, fraudulent claims still have a significant impact upon the bottom line. Many businesses feel they have a problem with workers’ compensation costs and that there are no effective tools to fight fraudulent claims. This webinar will address what businesses can do to manage these constantly rising costs.
This webinar will advise businesses on how to do the following:
- Understand the severity of the workers’ compensation fraud problem
- Detect where your business is most vulnerable
- Prevent fraud before it happens
- Spot red flags for workers’ compensation fraud
- How technology can help in detection and prevention
- Identify when to bring in the investigators
- The questions you need to ask your insurance advisor about workers’ compensation fraud
Presenters on the call include Todd Macumber, President of Hub Risk Services, Brad Tracy, Account Manager G4S Compliance and Investigations. Register here for this free webinar on July 12 at 11:00 am CST.
Fleet Safety: CSA and SMS Pathway to a Safer Future Webinar:
CSA is the new method that the Department of Transportation uses to assess carrier safety compliance. It represents a seismic shift for the transportation industry regulatory landscape. Many for-hire and private fleets are struggling with the changes and must develop effective strategies to improve compliance with both their own drivers and owner operators.
This webinar will cover the following:
- An overview of the changes presented by the new approach to fleet safety compliance.
- Critical compliance strategies
- How to educate, engage and empower drivers to manage compliance at the point of operation.
- Tools and tips to assist with your compliance efforts
- What questions to ask your insurance advisor about CSA
Presenters on the call include Todd Macumber, President of Hub Risk Services, and Stan Turbyfill CRM, Senior Risk Consultant, Hub International. Register here for this complimentary webinar on July 26th at 11:00 am CST.