Posted on 16 Jul 2012 by Neilson
To better meet the evolving insurance needs of businesses, Progressive Insurance has expanded its commercial auto product with updated offerings and programs. The latest commercial package brings more coverage options and introduces a customer loyalty program.
“Through customer research and feedback from our agents, we pinpointed what businesses needed most from their insurance company,” said Mike Miller, commercial auto director of regional marketing at Progressive. “One theme was to expand our offerings to better serve more business segments and offer higher primary liability limits. Another theme was to reward our current customers for continuing to stay with Progressive by offering a strong customer loyalty program. We’ve answered the call on all of these fronts with our updated offerings.”
Highlights of the latest package include:
• Customer Loyalty Program
* The new customer rewards program incrementally offers better benefits, including incentives like accident forgiveness, specialized claims serviceand minor violation forgiveness.
• Pet Injury Coverage
* Progressive provides up to $1,000 to help pay the medical bills for your dog or cat if they’re injured while riding in your covered vehicle.
• Expanded Truck Cargo Coverage
* Progressive has expanded acceptability to include owned goods, increased coverage limits up to $250K and added refrigeration breakdown.
• New Programs
* For-hire debris and garbage removal
* Gas and oil well drilling
* Wholesale route distributors
• Primary liability limits of $1.5m and $2m
* Will allow matching limits on Uninsured Motorists, Any Auto, Hired Auto and Non-Owned coverages.
• Temporary Substitute Auto Coverage
* Progressive now offers both liability and physical damage coverage on rental vehicles while your covered auto is in the shop.
• Financed Value Coverage
* Following a total loss, Progressive bridges the gap between the truck’s current value (actual cash value) and the balance on the lease or loan, up to the stated amount.
To learn more about the details of the new offerings, and the specific levels of the customer loyalty program, talk to an independent agent, call 1-800-PROGRESSIVE or visit http://www.ProgressiveCommercial.com.