Posted on 25 Jan 2013 by Neilson
Lockton Companies Kansas City is pleased to announce its new Benefits Analytics Team, which specializes in data driven solutions and strategic planning for Lockton's health and welfare clients.
"Because employee benefits are the second highest cost for most of our clients, it was important that we create an analytics team," said Mark Seely, Senior Vice President, Health and Welfare Practice Leader, "This team will help our clients not only understand, but also, minimize their benefits costs better than ever before."
The Benefits Analytics Team is comprised of:
- Sarah Osborne, Assistant Vice President, Benefits Analytics Manager. Osborne, FSA, FCA and MAAA, has more than 10 years of experience in the benefits industry as an actuary, and has been a Healthcare Actuary at Lockton for more than two years.
- Mick Conrad, Assistant Vice President, Benefits Financial Analyst. Conrad has more than 15 years of experience in the benefits industry, and was previously an Account Manager at Lockton.
- David Harden, CPA, GBA, Benefits Financial Analyst. Harden was previously a Senior Financial Analyst for Lockton and has his MBA in International Business. Harden is currently working toward his CEBS designation.
- Kenny Shear, Benefits Financial Analyst, has recently joined Lockton Companies. He was previously a Senior Underwriter for more than seven years at Coventry Health Care, and is currently working toward his CEBS designation.
- Meghan Rausch, Actuarial Assistant, was previously a Pharmacy Analyst at Lockton before becoming an Actuarial Assistant. Rausch is currently working toward her ASA and MAAA designations with the Society of Actuaries.
"We have a unique opportunity to build a team that can collaborate with our other specialty resources at Lockton," said Osborne, "The rising cost of employee benefits, along with increased regulation, creates a critical need for our clients to partner with highly technical consultants. Our Benefits Analytics Team is exactly what our clients need to help them navigate this complex environment."
The Benefits Analytics Team will collaborate with Lockton's various specialty areas, such as Health Risk Solutions and HealthCare Reform Advisory Practice, as well as the Property and Casualty division, to ensure that all necessary financial angles are considered when analyzing clients' costs.