Posted on 17 Jan 2013 by Neilson
Patricia Sellers, Fortune Magazine's Editor at Large will speak at the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation's (IICF) Women in Insurance Global Conference. The first-of-its-kind forum will take place June 12-14, 2013 in New York City and will explore topics ranging from changing mindsets that limit corporate diversity to remaining professionally relevant in the rapidly changing business environment.
Sellers offers a unique insight into the discussion of corporate diversity, overseeing Fortune's "Most Powerful Women in Business" cover package and co-chairing of the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit. Additionally, Seller's blog, "Postcards," provides an ongoing conversation on how power players lead, manage, and navigate their careers.
Joining Sellers, the Women in Insurance Global Conference boasts a dynamic speaker line-up including:
- Mike Angelina, Executive Director, Academy of Risk Management & Insurance, St. Joseph's University
- Inga Beale, Group CEO, Canopius Holdings, UK Limited
- Clem Booth, Member of the Board Management, Allianz Global & Corporate Speciality
- Jeffery Dailey, CEO, Farmers Insurance
- Susan Fleming, Professor, Cornell University
- Lori Fouché, President & CEO, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- Anthony Kuczinski, President & CEO, Munich Reinsurance America
- Douglas Libby, Chairman & CEO, Crum & Foster
- Seraina Maag, Chief Executive, North America Property Casualty, XL Group
- Maria Castañón Moats, Chief Diversity Officer, PwC
- Tad Montross, Chairman & CEO, General Reinsurance Corporation
- Kathleen Tierney, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Personal Lines, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Terri Vaughan, Former CEO, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Joan Woodward, Executive Vice President - Public Policy & President, Travelers Institute, Travelers
The Women in Insurance Global Conference is made possible through the support of presenting sponsors Farmers Insurance Group and Munich Reinsurance America. Additional sponsors include ACE Group, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Mayer Brown, LLP and Travelers Insurance.
For additional information, sponsorship opportunities and registration visit: womensconference.iicf.org <http://womensconference.iicf.org/> .