Posted on 27 Feb 08
Soft Market Selling: Exceeding Client Expectations A new audio program from Emily Huling, CIC, CMC
How well do you know your clients? Todays buyers have new and higher expectations. Insurance professionals will discover whats important to todays buyers, why, and how to exceed expectations to write, retain, and gain referral business. This information-packed one-hour audio seminar includes:
Who would benefit from this program? Insurance professionals from agencies, companies, and MGAs
- A personal exercise to assess your knowledge of your clients
- How to handle todays smart and knowledgeable client
- Money – how to shift from lowest price to lowering their costs
- Creating buyer trust by demonstrating specific attitudes and behaviorsv
- Complaints and claim handling – exceed client expectations
Cost: $59 (includes shipping and handling)
About the author and presenter
Emily Huling, CIC, CMC is an international consultant, speaker and educator to the insurance industry. Her how-to strategies build sales, customer service and leadership excellence. She is the author of more than a dozen books and audio programs including Selling from the Inside, Kick Your “But” and Customer Service: 12 Steps to Excellence.
To order your copy, go to www.sellingstrategies.com
Special Offer for Program Business Readers – Receive a 20% discount - $47 instead of $59 – by using coupon code news11 at the shopping cart check out.